Namibia offers bountiful sunshine, endless open spaces and scenic beauty at leisure. In the South, the rust-red dunes and golden grass plains of the Namib Desert, the winding depths of Sesriem Canyon and the brilliant contrast where desert sands meet the sea at the coast are breathtakingly beautiful. Along the west coast, thriving harbour and fishing towns are combined with the quaint, historical architecture and bygone culture of Walvis Bay and Swakopmund. Namibia is a land of endless vistas, an almost immeasurably vast and varied animal kingdom, magnificent countryside and ever-changing landscapes. The Northern regions offer further contrasts of dust-blown plains and dry river beds, mountain landscapes and the lush vegetation of the Caprivi where time seems to have stood still. Each Namibian destination offers a unique ambience, friendly welcoming people of diverse cultures and beauty, adventure and exhilaration in every region. Experience untamed wilderness, massive geographical diversity and in each town or city enjoy fine restaurants and historical attractions.
|COST & VALIDITY||From ZAR 10 690.00|
Until 30th April 2021
|WHAT TO BRING|| Comfortable shoes|
Sunhat and sunglasses
|IMPORTANT NOTE||Namibia emergency number: +264 81 127 0564|
|INCLUDED|| Accommodation in freestanding en-suite chalets|
Welcome drink served upon arrival
Coffee station and minibar
Bathroom amenities: Shower Gel, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Lotion
• Dinner and Breakfast daily: The We Kebi kitchen offers a varied menu consisting of tender savoury free-range meats, locally produced organic vegetables, homemade bread and organic pickled olives.
Swimming Pool, Sauna and Whirlpool
Sunken Game Hide where you can view the animals grazing and drinking from the waterhole at eye level throughout the day.
Guided Excursion to visit Sossusvlei and the Sesriem Canyon, including a 1.1 km walk to the famous Dead Vlei including Park Entrance Fees.
Guided 3 hour morning or afternoon Nature Drive
Observing the Twice-daily Rhino Feeds from the lush green lawn, or the spacious wooden deck.
Bird-watching; experience a great variety of bird species on the property.
Transfers to/from Windhoek/Hosea Kutako International Airport to the Lodge.
Guided Sossusvlei activity
|NOT INCLUDED|| Meals not stated as included in the itinerary plus all beverages are for own account|
Excursions/activities not mentioned as included in itinerary
Expenses of a personal nature
Tips for Guides and Restaurant Staff are not included
Visa fees (where applicable)
Over two-thirds of Namibian roads are gravel. We recommend renting a 4×4. Because Windhoek – where most rental car companies are situated – is 45 km to the west of Hosea Kutako International Airport, you will need to arrange a transfer from the airport to Windhoek with your rental car company. Alternatively, please speak to us and we will arrange a rental car and transfer for you. Rates on request.
Upon your arrival at Hosea Kutako International Airport you will be met by a local transfer representative and transferred to your lodge. Travelling by road deeper into the South, you enter the vast and contrasting Namib Desert region. Driving via Mariental , Maltahöhe and Sesriem, you reach your breathtaking destination in the Namib Naukluft Park region in the early afternoon.
Evening sundowners on the deck while the incredible Namibian desert sunset bathes you in soft hues of red, orange and pink will undoubtedly be memorable. An exclusive private dinner is served for you in a beautiful setting, before you watch the stars rising in the sky from the private verandah of your cool Chalet. Finally, you nestle into your luxurious bedding and marvel at the endless landscapes that stretch in front of you.
On Day 2 very early in the morning you will rise for coffee/tea, before embarking on your pre-dawn journey into the sand sea of Sossusvlei. Today you have the opportunity to climb one of the highest sand dunes in the world.
From here you will travel back to the entrance of the Namib Naukluft Park where you investigate the incredible Sesriem Canyon. The adventurous amongst you can climb down into the canyon and explore, if it has rained there are always pools of cool water at intervals within the canyon.
Return to the lodge in the early afternoon.
The morning of Day 3 is yours to spend at leisure. Relax in the sun at the pool, on the sunny and shaded desk or on the green lawns that envelope the deck. There is a vast array of wildlife to observe on the surrounding plain as they graze or walk peacefully to the waterhole to quench their thirst. Twice daily, the resident Rhinos come to the waterhole to drink and eat the bales of Lucerne that are provided to them. In the afternoon you embark on a Nature Drive and observe the diverse and fascinating wildlife that somehow thrives in these harsh landscapes before returning to the Lodge to watch a final beautiful Namibian sunset.
Dinner in the evening can be accompanied by your selection from the beautiful new, cool underground wine cellar (optional, wine not included.)
We wish you Bon Voyage
We Kebi Lodge
In the almost forgotten tongue of the San Bushmen, We Kebi means invitation.
Experience the landscapes of the San people of the desert, who roamed the plains and mountains surrounding We Kebi for thousands of years.
We Kebi offers perfect solitude, privacy and tranquility and each free standing en-suite luxury chalet has its own pavilion with a 180 degree uninterrupted view of the surrounding landscape. The chalets have each been individually decorated, offering comfortable spacious interiors with beautiful and luxurious towelling and bed linen on the large high quality beds. An Air-conditioner, mini bar and coffee/tea station compliment the rooms, while the bathrooms offer a spacious bathtub and/or shower and twin basins.
We Kebi’s kitchen offers a varied menu consisting of tender savoury free-range meats, locally produced organic vegetables and homemade bread fresh from the oven. Homemade delectable organic pickled olive compliment your meals.
The main lodge offers a fully licenced bar, wine cellar, a deck pool with an outside barbeque area and Boma with fire pit. The fireplace in the inviting lounge offers comfort and a wonderfully cozy atmosphere on cold winter evenings. The infrastructure around We Kebi is developed intuitively to synchronize with the tremendously generous environment; photo voltaic power plant provides power, solar geysers make use of the year-round sunshine, mineral water is supplied from the boreholes, the pool is solar heated and an environmental management system ensures that the carbon footprint and environmental impact stays at a minimum.
- 20% pre-payment at time of booking.
- Balance to be settled 60 days prior to travel.
- Payment to be made in ZAR (South African Rands).
- The customer is liable for any bank charges.
- Should the booking be cancelled due to Covid-19 Regulations or Infection , the full amount will be refunded less a Handling Fee of 8%
Account holder: Africa Focus Tours Namibia (Pty) ltd
Bank: Nedbank Namibia
Account number: 011500012252
Branch code: 461 617
Swift code: NEDSNANX
- Special cancellation terms may apply for certain products and services.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum Age of 8 (eight) years old for children
- Families with children younger than 8 years of age are welcome to request the tour as a Private Safari Option
- Final Bookings and Rooming Lists to be supplied 35 days prior to the commencement date of the tour
- The accommodation establishments offered in the itinerary will depend on availability at the time of making the booking and all alternatives will be of an equivalent or better standard and will be within the same region.
- This is merely a quotation – no bookings have been made
- Price quoted per person sharing and including accommodation and meals for Guide and Driver.
Please see your doctor for advice regarding vaccinations and malaria prophylaxis.
Travelling with Children
- Parents travelling with children must provide an unabridged birth certificate which includes details of the child’s father as well as the mother for all travelling children. This applies even when both parents are travelling with their children.
- When children are travelling with guardians, these adults are required to produce affidavits from the children’s parents proving permission for the children to travel.The above applies to foreigners and South Africans travelling to or from South Africa as well as travellers in transit.
- Please note that the child must be the appropriate age (according to accommodation stipulated) at the time of travel.
Unless otherwise specified, children under 12 years of age qualify as a child rate and over 12 years of age as an adult rate.
Rates and policies for children under 12 years of age on request.